Alder Candle - Palo Santo & Sandalwood
Heavily woody, inspired by the deciduous red alder, cedar & big-leaf maple. This scent will uplift & soothe your spirit with warm & spicy notes of rich old wood. Put the kettle on, dust off your favorite Van Morrison record & settle in.
- Top: sandalwood
- Middle: pine, lemon
- Base: palo santo, peppermint
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn on a heat resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets & flammable objects.
- Wooden wicks burn differently than cotton - Treat it like a burning fire.
- Upon first lighting, allow wax melt pool to reach edge of glass before extinguishing to prevent wax tunneling. This may take at least 2-3 hours.
- Before lighting each time, trim excess burnt wood on the wick 1/8"-1/4". If not properly trimmed, the wick may not light or the flame may be too high.
- Do not touch hot glass on a burning or cooling candle.
- Handle glass jar with care. If jar is broken, chipped or cracked, discontinue use.
- Discontinue burning one 1/2" of wax remains. Beyond this point is a fire hazard.