All measurements below are for the garment laid flat. All garments are dyed after they are sewn so all measurements are approximate. All 100% cotton tees are pre-shrunk. Lengths are measured from top of shoulder straight down to center back hem.
RING SIZINGThis chart will help you determine the ring size you will require.
1. Cut a piece of string, piece of paper, or use a tape measure.
2. Wrap it around your finger where you will be wearing the ring. It should be snug but not too tight.
3. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a full circle.
4. Take the marked string or paper and measure it so you can compare it with the below chart.
If it is a wide band, you might wish to add one size to accommodate for the extra width.
We recommend regular polishing with Sunshine Brand polishing cloth.
When needed you can fill a bowl with warm soapy water and use a soft toothbrush to gently clean your jewelry.
We do not recommend using harsh jewelry cleaners on anything with stones.
To lengthen the life of plated jewelry here are some helpful tips:
- Don't spray perfume or anything with alcohol directly onto your plated jewelry. Put your plated jewelry on after your perfume or lotion has dried so that the chemicals do not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause plating to wear off quicker. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your plated jewelry when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work, and also when swimming.
- If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it gently with warm, soapy water. Soak it for a few minutes and wipe with a clean soft cloth. Keep your plated jewelry away from jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may have certain components that will wear the plate off quicker.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or best, store in a small air tight baggie in between use.