Wildwood Candle Co.
Birch Candle - Cypress, Pine & Teakwood
Fit for burning on a colorful, crisp fall day cozying up to a book, as well as a cold, snowy winter landscape with a cup of hot cocoa. Teakwood, musk & patchouli notes are reminiscent of old library pages; the cypress, bayberry, pine & eucalyptus are uplifting winter foliage at its best. Snap up one of these limited edition seasonal scents for warming up you (& yours') holiday season.
- Top: teakwood, eucalyptus, pine
- Middle: cedar, cypress, bayberry
- Base: patchouli, musk, cedar
This scent was inspired by the Birch Trail in Forest Park of Portland, Oregon, GPS Coordinates [45°32'00.7"N 122°43'58.5"W]
Hand-poured natural soy wax blend, essential oils & fragrance. Eco-friendly, ethically sourced & produced. Petroleum, lead, GMO & phthalate free. Naturally processed & sourced wooden wicks from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) that partners with Trees.org. All materials sourced in USA. Wildwood Candle Co. proudly supports Portland, Oregon's, Forest Park Conservancy, which helps protects the park's ecological health.
Recyclable 13.5 oz highball glass 4.25"H, 3"D
Net Wt. 11 oz
Up to 60 hour burn time
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn on a heat resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets & flammable objects.
- Wooden wicks burn differently than cotton - Treat it like a burning fire.
- Upon first lighting, allow wax melt pool to reach edge of glass before extinguishing to prevent wax tunneling. This may take at least 2-3 hours.
- Before lighting each time, trim excess burnt wood on the wick 1/8"-1/4". If not properly trimmed, the wick may not light or the flame may be too high.
- Do not touch hot glass on a burning or cooling candle.
- Handle glass jar with care. If jar is broken, chipped or cracked, discontinue use.
- Discontinue burning one 1/2" of wax remains. Beyond this point is a fire hazard.