Wildwood Candle - Fir, Cedar & Soil
Every candle in this collection pays hommage in some way to the Wildwood Trail, which is the bloodline of the 5,200 acre, beloved Forest Park in Portland, Oregon. It is also the source of inspiration behind Wildwood Candle Co. As the title-track scent, this candle embodies the essence of standing in the middle of Wildwood Trail, taking in a deep breath of clean, crisp, oxygen-rich Pacific Northwest air. The breeze carries earthy, piney notes from the massive, hundred-plus year old Douglas-firs, western red cedars & hemlock trees that canopy above.
- Top: fir, citrus
- Middle: balsam, cedarwood
- Base: moss, soil
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn on a heat resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets & flammable objects.
- Wooden wicks burn differently than cotton - Treat it like a burning fire.
- Upon first lighting, allow wax melt pool to reach edge of glass before extinguishing to prevent wax tunneling. This may take at least 2-3 hours.
- Before lighting each time, trim excess burnt wood on the wick 1/8"-1/4". If not properly trimmed, the wick may not light or the flame may be too high.
- Do not touch hot glass on a burning or cooling candle.
- Handle glass jar with care. If jar is broken, chipped or cracked, discontinue use.
- Discontinue burning one 1/2" of wax remains. Beyond this point is a fire hazard.